Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Monetary Donations

We would love to accept as many monetary donations as possible. Remember, monetary donations are certainly desirable, even if it's a small amount. Every dollar counts!! With these donations, teachers will get to hand-select the book titles they would like to rebuild their classroom libraries and truly replace what they have lost. 
 Thank you to those who have already made contributions through the generous donations of books and money.
 Click the donate link on our blog: www.booksforcrestline.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Amazing labor with the piece of writing. I discover little assistance over here related by this post to perform my task nicely. I highly recommend this. Thanks a lot………

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this writings. Also I will pass the time for more like this. Truly it is awesome exertion by the blogger. To find out more concerning this, please el dorado hills real estate. Thanks a lot………

    ReplyDelete